Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hey guys! So this is my late post for Chinese New Year! Anyway, gong xi fa cai!! :) How's everyone doing? I hope you guys are doing fine. For me, my new year are just the same. Haha. New year new clothes and new post in Instagram! Yay!

So far, I went a few gatherings with my high school classmates and friends. We were like a big gang walking together and we created new memories. What a nice time we had with each other. :) We went for movies and movies and movies. Gosh. It is just me, or everyone of us like watching movie is a must for hangout?? Haha.

It's 初八 today and we call it the eighth day of new year haha. Yesterday was 初七 and it's everyone's birthday in Chinese! Haha. I have no idea why it is ended like this but we call it 人日 in Chinese :p

So I'll end my short post here I think, and I am having test in my college next week. They are killing me and my brain storage. Duh. Okay so I am going to end here. Bye :)

All the Best
CHIHYHENG XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment