Thursday, December 25, 2014

HOHOHO

Merry Christmas my dear readers! Well I am here again hahahahah. I am going to tell u guys what I have been doing during christmas eve muahahahah ^^ okay first I wake up at about 12pm(?) Lol I am late right hahahaha then bath and brunch with mami and two younger sis then I headed to work with mami heheheh.

Uh okay my work is an easy peasy task but seriously eyes will get damn dried and tiring because I am facing computer for whole work time to key in stock status oh my goodness. But I am quite glad that I am not sitting in front of computer for almost 6 hours but just about 3 to 4 hours but it's too much and I haven't finish my work yet HAHAHA.

OKAY THEN rush to home and I went Auto City with ma friends woohoo. Dinner in Seoul Garden and not to mention, my ootd is too lame and casual hahahha just t-shirt and jeans hahaha. Five of us, talk and eat, eat and talk hahahaha. Then actually two of them go back home and left the three of us lol. We used the balanced of dinner to buy a cup of starbucks and oh my goodness... one of us bought starbucks' tumbler and then maybe the bill is over 50 so we got a christmas starbucks vard!!! Oh my god I want it so bad because I gont have one till now!! But then we play scissors paper stone to see whether who got that card. And guess what, we play to see who got 3 wins first, but I have got no wins!! Pity me TT oh my god what a pretty card TT haih sad case TT
Then we shop for a loooooong time and by the time we got back home it's about 1am oh my god. Time can fly one ahhhh guys. Time got a pair of wings one ah TT

Then I skip what I have been doing after I get to hone bahh hahaha my private life what :p hehehe. Anyway, have a nice day everyone, and lets end this pathetic year 2014 and welcome 2015 hehehe. Hope 2015 treat all of us nicely yarrrrr :)

From
CHIHYHENG XOXO
MERRY CHRISTMAS! MUACKS ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment