Friday, December 12, 2014

Title-free

Yo da blogger is here! Just a random blog update here. Sometimes I have no idea what to update here but oh well, random shout outs or random story telling will do right? Hahahaha. Okay now I had already passed my undang-undang test and up next is to book time for car learning woohoo! And owh, I actually done my SPM and after SPM is all about having outings with classmates and friends and family teehee and I will be finding a job huh. Gotta be quite challenging for me lol.

Our classmates actually had a gathering right after spm which is 01.12.2014 and damn we headed to my aunt's place in kulim. That is such a nice place yeahhhh... I feel glad seeing everyone having much fun and play together yeahhh. Memories were made and I hope our relationship deepens. Yeahhh we even go Pacific to watch movie teehee. Looks like we are damn pro in wasting money huh xD we watched huang fei hong hehe.

Then u can expect another movie in the next day with friends oh my god we really pro in wasting money lehh. Penguins of the Madagascar in Sunway Carnival.

Then the day after tomorrow we have another movie AGAIN owh damn how can we so pro hahahahahah we watched interstellar with committees from my batch hehe. We gone to penang gurney plaza woohoo and interstellar is the best movie I had ever seen omg. I cannot believe I actually drop my tears a couple of time omg. But something bad happen... one of us lost his phone. We suddenly had no mood after that... even though we are helping him to solve his problem but he stull have ni mood anymore... haih... anyways he already innnational services now so let's just hope that he done a god job there ^^.

Oh well done my random update hehe. Not too detail here but will make it even more detail next time cuz using my phone to update is too hard for me hehe.
alright. Bye

From
CHIHYHENG XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment