Thursday, October 22, 2015

Helloooooooooo peeps! It's been a long time since I actually update my blog and now I'm here, again!

As you guys (should) know, I am a big GOT7 fan! I am super duper happy to say that they got 3 consecutive wins in SBS MTV The Show!! I AM A PROUD IGOT7 HAHAHA! #GOT7TripleCrown

This is their last July comeback, Just Right!

This is their recent comeback (September/October), MAD!

Come on people! How can you not love them?

SEEEEEEEEE

Now introducing, my bias: JB!
(OMFG SOJJFNVISYBCSMKC I CANNOT)
I mean, how can someone resists this heartthrob?

These boys just won't get out of my head! Never ever! Proud of them! I am happy that they are casted in the upcoming Running Man episode because I've been waiting for this moment for like 3692482 years long HAHAHA 

Too much fangirl way of typing my blog *whoopsies* I'm done with my brief update for my blog. See you guys, soon! 

Chih Yheng
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment