Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My YouTuber Recommendation

These days I've been crazily active in YouTube and seriously, some humans are crazy talented and I even constantly replaying their videos!!

(The numbering is just for the look of the whole blog post! Not special arrangement or anything!)
1. Leroy Sanchez (he melts me, constantly! Repeatedly!)
2. JunCurryAhn (honestly his videos has not much climax but every videos are just right!!)
3. PTXofficial a.k.a. Pantatonix (THEY ARE SO AWESOME)
4. Mike Tompkins
5. Walk off the Earth (my friend recommended me and they are super duper cool!)
6. Ashley Hess (she has nice covers!)
7. Gootmusic
8. Kurt Hugo Schneider (this human is insane)
9. Boyce Avenue (super soothing-your-heart covers!)

There are a lot more but let's just stop here. Sorry if you already knew someone from here hahaha. But like seriously, I love watching their videos! Some has angelic voice, I swear, ANGELIC VOICE. Some of them can play different kinds of instruments, like, why on Earth this kind of people exists! Yes, I'm talking about Kurt! Is he even a human? But I love him so much! The idea he used in his cover, Photograph by Ed Sheeran, is a crazy work. Go check it out!

Alright I guess if I left out any superb crazy talented YouTuber I'll make another post to share. 

CHIHYHENG
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment